The Barrow County Chamber of Commerce is:
- A voice for change, supporting governmental, education, and community advancement.
- Providing hundreds of direct phone referrals, exposure, and networking opportunities.
- A non-profit organization started in 1947, working to promote prosperity in Barrow County for and through our business membership
- The destination for local employers, bringing together the small and large in local business, to identify opportunities, resource needs, and create solutions
- The source of hundred of packets of member information each year to people looking to locate to our area.
- Providing discounts on small business health insurance and member-to-member discounts.
- Working with Major employers to maintain and grow their local presence… meeting our members’ needs.
Come see us Monday through Thursday between 8:30AM and 5:00PM and Friday between 8:30AM and 4:00PM.
For information on joining our Chamber, please contact us at (770) 867-9444.